1. Service to others: Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. We offer and provide service to others without any thought whatsoever of reward or self-gratification.
2. Integrity: Wise Women With Initiative does not only pursue honourable initiatives, but it conducts business in a way that is honest, transparent and ethical.
3. Empowerment: We do more than provide a quick fix for an individual situation; we fix larger systematic problems and empower our women to live a better life.
4. Excellence: We are committed to being and delivering the best. The quality of our services reflects the power and heritage of the pride we take in what we do and what we make possible. For us, Excellence is not only a value; it is a discipline and a means for making the world a better place.
5. Passion: We are passionate about people and service excellence. We are determined to serve humanity, with intense focus on people’s needs and a dedication to meet those needs with a sense of urgency.
6. Community: Because we belong to a community we collaborate with other agencies and partners in our community and also complement existing resources. We believe that real change first begins with us.
7. Responsibility: We take responsibility; we understand that the current state of our life is simply a reflection of our mindset and decisions. Most importantly, we influence those around us to change by first leading by example.
8. Good Stewardship: We are good steward of the resources bequeathed to us.